The First-Year Creative Arts Living-Learning Community is designed for students that have a passion for the arts. Whether your passions lie within Theater Arts, Creative Writing, Literature, Dance, Movement and Performance, Video Gaming, Studio Art, Animation, Art History, Graphic Design, or any other type of art, this LLC is open to every First-Year student whom has a vested interest in creative expression. For all majors, this LLC is supported by a dedicated faculty advisor from the Art & Design Department who empowers students to explore this versatile topic area, further connecting students with their creative side. This LLC is sponsored by the College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
As a result of living in the First-Year Creative Arts Living-Learning Community, students will have the opportunity to…
First-Year: Professor Michael Roundy | Visiting Lecturer, Art & Design, College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Applying to a Living-Learning Community is free and easy:
1. Visit the Online Housing Portal and click on the housing application form.
2. Select the Living-Learning Community you wish to apply for and answer a few short answer questions on the "Living-Learning Community Selection" page of the housing application.
3. Invitations to participate in the LLC will be extended via email to applicants based on application answers and availability.
4. If offered a spot in the Living-Learning Community, return to the housing application using the link sent in the invitation email to accept/decline your place in the community.
5. Select your room in the Living-Learning Community on LLC Room Selection Day.