Important forms for UMass Lowell Veterans

Veterans Services Certification Request

In-State Residency Confirmation (pdf)
This form must be filled out by all Continuing Studies students who are in a degree program.

Military Benefits/UMass Lowell (pdf)
Every student who will be receiving military benefits here at UMass Lowell must fill out this form.

Yellow Ribbon Application (pdf)