- Must be an active member of the Massachusetts National Guard in good standing
- Has not exceeded the 130 semester credit hours maximum when combined with Certificate of Eligibility (100% tuition credit), prior to Sept. 1, 2006
- Applications for tuition and fee reimbursement must be submitted online each term
- Log into: http://mro.chs.state.ma.us/tuition/Login.aspx
- Must use your AKO (.mil) email address
- Click on "My Certificates"
- Choose UMass Lowell from the drop down list
- Enter the number of credits you will need for this current term
- Submit request
- Once you are approved, you will receive an automated email back to your AKO email account
- Once approved, log back into: http://mro.chs.state.ma.us/tuition/Login.aspx to "pick up" your Certificate of Eligibility.
- Print a copy of the certificate and mail to:
- Veterans Services, University Crossing, 220 Pawtucket St., Lowell, MA 01854-5110
or forward PDF to: Veterans@uml.edu (note National Guard Tuition & Fee Credit in subject line)
Army National Guard Headquarters
- Education Services Office - Fax: 508-233-6781
- Massachusetts Air National Guard Education Counselor - 508-233-7624
The Solution Center
200 Pawtucket St.
Lowell, MA 01854-5110