The Office of Transportation Services is seeking to hire student employees for the Fall 2017 Semester!
We have a flexible schedule with evening and night shifts available to student drivers. All new hired employees must be available to work some late night and evening shifts (shifts Thursday - Saturday from 9 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. or 3 a.m.).
Applicants will be required to take a defensive driving course course in the Fall.
Apply today to join our great team!
Minimum driver qualifications:
- Valid United States driver’s license for 2 years
- Current registered student at UMass Lowell
- Clean driving record
- Clean University judicial record
- Job offer for this position is contingent upon a satisfactory response to a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) check and review.
- Drug testing may be conducted, employees will be required to pass
- GPA 2.2 or higher.