How Can We Help?
As part of the Wellness Center, Health Services provides diagnosis and treatment of episodic illnesses such as:
- Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Infections, etc.
We provide evaluation and treatment of minor injuries as well as:
- Gynecologic care
- Contraceptive management and counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Health and wellness counseling
- Administration of immunizations
- Laboratory work
The staff of Health Services consists of nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, a consultant MD, and a medical records coordinator.
While walk-in service is provided for first aid, students must have an appointment to see a nurse practitioner, for an illness or routine health care.
- Diana Walker-Moyer, DNP, FNP-BC (Director)
- Kristin Larson, MSN, FNP-BC (Assistant Director)
- Amy Friedman Lee, MSN, FNP-BC
- Sharon Cole, MSN, FNP-BC
- Nicole Manning, BSN, RN (Nurse Case Manager)
- Alaina Theocles, BSN, RN
- Melinda Raboin, MD
- Amy Primak, Medical Records Coordinator
There is no fee for any care given at Health Services. Students are financially responsible for all diagnostic test fees, prescription fees and all medical services received off-campus.
Call 978-934-6800 for an appointment.