Health Services provides diagnosis and treatment of episodic illnesses such as headache, colds, sore throats, mono, nausea, vomiting, rashes, sprains, vaginitis and urinary tract infections, etc. We provide evaluation and treatment of minor injuries as well as gynecologic care, contraceptive management and counseling, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, health and wellness counseling, the administration of immunizations and laboratory work.
The staff of Health Services consists of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, a consultant M.D., a medical records coordinator, and an insurance coordinator. While walk-in service is provided for first aid, students must have an appointment to see a nurse practitioner for an illness or routine health care.
- Diana Walker-Moyer, D.N.P., F.N.P. (Director)
- Sharon Cole, M.S.N., F.N.P.
- Amy Friedman Lee, M.S.N., F.N.P.
- Brianna Eble, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.
- Gina Destrempe, B.S.N., R.N.
- Eleanor Ellis, M.S.N., R.N.
- Melinda Raboin, M.D.
- Jeanne Michaud, Medical Records Coordinator
- Julie Varney, Insurance Coordinator
There is no fee for any care given at Health Services. Students are financially responsible for all diagnostic test fees, prescription fees and all medical services received off-campus.
Call 978-934-6800 for an appointment.