- UMass Lowell Counseling Services has compiled a collection of resources and self-help information relevant to our campus. The links provided are informational and not intended to replace professional support. If expert assistance is needed, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
- Campus Resources: A list of on-campus supports for various needs
- Community Resources: A list of local services intended to assist individuals with various needs
- Hotlines: A list of free and public hotlines available to assist in times of crisis
- Learning Library: A page dedicated to offering informational materials (websites, worksheets, apps and videos) based on common struggles
- Referral Database: A searchable database with local mental health providers
For Faculty & Staff
- For Faculty & Staff offers information on how to navigate difficult conversations with students of concern.
- UMatter2 offers additional information on students in distress along with on-campus trainings.
- STARs is available to submit a referral to the Student Assessment, Referral and Support team for additional outreach.