The Career Services & Cooperative Education Center supports all graduate students at UMass Lowell as they navigate their career decision making. Our career counseling staff is available to work with graduate students in all aspects of their career development including internship and job searches. We offer individual appointments as well as drop-in hours, workshops, a job and internship listing resource, CareerLINK, multiple career fairs per year and numerous web resources. Additionally, the Career & Co-op Center provides graduate students with opportunities to network with industry representatives, many of whom are alumni, through employer career panels, on-campus interviewing, information sessions and the UMass Lowell Alumni – Student Career Connections group on LinkedIn.
Graduate students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with a career counselor to:
- Develop a career development plan to ensure they make the most of their time at UMass Lowell
- Explore further career options and take vocational assessments
- Review your resume, CVs, cover letter or LinkedIn profile
- Prepare for an informational interview and discuss networking strategies
- Assist in applying for an internship, postdoc, or job search
- Participate in mock interviews
- Practice your compensation negotiation skills
- Discuss any other professional or career related issue
If you have comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at 978-934-2355 or by e-mail at email@example.com.