Even though you may be pursuing your UMass Lowell education from a distance, the UMass Lowell Career & Co-op Center wants to ensure that as many of our services as possible are available to you, just as though you were here on campus.
Following are links to free web-based and other services we hope you will take advantage of during and after your educational pursuits through the University. We welcome you and invite you to call on us for assistance with making your career plans a reality.
- Employers who want to hire UMass Lowell students post their jobs, internships, and co-ops here. Sign in now! All UMass Lowell students have a CareerLINK account.
- Clarify your interests, skills, personality preferences, and values and see what career paths they may lead to. Research occupations and how well they "fit" with you.
- Practice your interviewing skills! Record your responses to interview questions through your webcam, play your answers back, and repeat (yes, this practice is the best way to prepare for a job interview!)
What Can I Do With This Major?
- Find out typical career areas associated with specific majors, learn about the employers in those fields, and strategies to make you marketable
Practice Phone Interviews
- Practice your job interview skills with a career counselor. Many initial job interviews are conducted by phone these days, so this is your perfect opportunity to prepare. Call the Career & Co-op Center to arrange your practice interview at 978-934-2355 or schedule an appointment online
Career Counseling (phone, email) - Our counselors encourage you to call our office to schedule a telephone appointment to discuss your resume, cover letter, job/internship search activities, or other career areas. Call 978-934-2355 or go online to schedule a phone appointment . Or, feel free to email us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Connections - Find us, connect with us, and share your thoughts with other UMass Lowell students, alumni, and friends: