Each semester, the Co-op team holds several information sessions geared at undergraduate students seeking information about applying to the Professional Co-op Program. No RSVP required, open to all. Find out:
- When do I go out on Co-op and for how long?
- Will it take me longer to graduate?
- What companies hire us?
- How much money will I make?
- What about my financial aid?
upcoming professional CO-OP INFO SESSIONS:
- March 30, 2017, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., UCrossing 490
- March 31, 2017, Noon - 1 p.m., Southwick 240
Professional Co-op Programs offered in the following disciplines
- Francis College of Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Electrical & Computer, Mechanical, and Plastics
- Kennedy College of Sciences: Computer Science & Applied Math
- Manning School of Business: All concentrations
If you're an undergraduate in one of the above colleges/departments, sign up on CareerLINK or drop-in to an info session!