Each semester, the Co-op team holds several information sessions geared at undergraduate students seeking information about applying to the Professional Co-op Program. No RSVP required, open to all. Find out:
- When do I go out on Co-op and for how long?
- Will it take me longer to graduate?
- Does it cost extra?
- What companies hire us?
- How much money will I make?
- What about my financial aid?
upcoming professional CO-OP INFO SESSIONS:
- Nov. 3, 2016, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Southwick 240
- Nov. 4, 2016, Noon-1 p.m., Southwick 240
Professional Co-op Programs offered in the following disciplines
- Francis College of Engineering: Plastics, Mechanical, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Chemical
- Kennedy College of Sciences: Computer Science & Applied Math
- Manning School of Business: All concentrations
If you're an undergraduate in one of the above colleges/departments, sign up on CareerLINK or drop-in to an info session!