The following names represent the individuals who have declared their candidacy in the race for U.S. Senate, Massachusetts. One of these Democratic candidates will face off against the likely Republican nominee, incumbent U.S. Senator, Scott Brown.
All six of the candidates participated in the Tuesday, Oct. 4 debate.
- Tom Conroy, State Representative for the 13th Middlesex District, including Wayland, Lincoln, and Sudbury.
- Marisa DeFranco, immigration lawyer
- Alan Khazei, City Year founder
- Bob Massie, entrepreneur and 1994 Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor
- Herb Robinson, Newton engineer
- Elizabeth Warren, Harvard Law School professor