Who will be participating?
Biomanufacturing Summit 2017 will mark the sixth annual event of the Biomanufacturing Science and Technology Consortium. Expected summit participants are scientists and engineers from bio-pharmaceutical manufacturers, technology/system providers, raw material suppliers and agencies in the areas of development, manufacturing, and engineering. We hope professionals and leaders of biopharmaceutical industry will be able to get together and talk about future biomanufacturing challenges and breakthrough technology. It will also be a great chance to network with professionals from major bio-pharmaceutical manufacturers and various technology providers such as Biogen Idec, Genzyme, Pfizer, Momenta, Millipore, BMS, GE, SAFC and many more.
- Morrey Atkinson, Ph.D., VP of Biologics Development, BMS
- Lucinda Buhse, Ph.D., Director of OTR, OPQ / CDER / FDA
- Julie Murrell, Head, Cell Therapy Bioprocessing, MilliporeSigma
- Caroline Dugopolski, VP, Technical Operations, Histogenics
- Karen Nichols, Chief Regulatory Officer, ISCT
- Yu-Kyeong Hwang, R&D Head, Green Cross LabCell
- Kelvin Lee, Professor, NIIMBL Director, University of Delaware
- Sean Bermingham, VP, Life Sciences and Prinipal Consultant, PSE Enterprise Inc.
- Mark Bruso, Manager, Labor Market Reearch, Massbio
- Tom Bollenback, Chief Technology Officer, Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute
- Cyrus Agarabi, Regulatory Research Officer, OBP / FDA/ CDER/DBR II
- Armin Opitz, Sr. Process Engineer, Sanofi
- Palani Palaniappan, Head, Biologics & New Modalities Development, Pharmaceutical Sciences,Takeda
- Joseph Shiloach, Director, Biotechnology Core Laboratory, NIDDK / NIH
- Roger Hart, Scientific Director, Drug Substance Process Development, Amgen
- Dr. Mark Klempner, Executive Vice-Chancellor, MassBiologics & Professor,UMass Medical School
- Ying Jing, Sr. Director of Cell-line and Cell Culture, Dimensiontx
- Paul Fleming, Sr. Project Manager, Lonza Biologics
- Michael McCaman, VP, Process Sciences, Intellia Therapeutics
- David Dismuke, Director, Vector Production, Voyager Therapeutics, Inc
In addition, 20-30 Posters by graduate students and researchers of bio-manufacturing consortium will be presented.