Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of applications that is great for graphic design, photography, video editing, web development and cloud services. You must first install Creative Cloud, other Adobe applications can be downloaded, updated and uninstalled directly from this console.
This license allows all faculty and staff to install this product on university-owned and personally-owned computers. This license does NOT apply to students. However, students can use Adobe products via the vLabs.
Install Adobe Creative Cloud app:
- Download the application
- For Windows users go to your Programs list on your computer and select the Self-Service Portal / Portal Manager.
- For Mac users download the Adobe Creative Cloud app from the Self Service portal in your Applications folder.
- You can also download from Adobe.
- Login to the Adobe Creative Cloud app with your UMass Lowell credentials and select Enterprise ID.
- From the Apps menu find the software you need and click Install.
If you have Adobe CS 5 or earlier:
- Launch the Adobe Creative Cloud app from the system tray or the Programs/Applications menu
- Login to the application with your UMass Lowell credentials and select Enterprise ID.
- From the apps menu find the software you need and click Install.
- NOTE – CS5 products and older will no longer work after November 30, 2019. Please install new apps.
Note: Adobe Sign has been deprovisioned by Adobe as of November 1st, 2020. This feature is no longer available.
Here are some helpful resources:
- Sign in and activate Creative Cloud.
- Download and install your Creative Cloud apps.
- Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app.
- Creative Cloud User Guide.
- Creative Cloud Tutorials.
- Troubleshoot Creative Cloud download and install issues.
- If you need assistance, Contact Us or visit the Adobe Help Center.