Connecting to Campus Network Printers
1. Click on the Start menu
2. Type "\\Brighton", the textbox will appear when you begin typing. Press Enter
3. A new window will then open. Double click the desired printer to add it to your computer
1. Open your Applications window and click "Self-Service"
2. Click "Printers" in the left column
3. Locate the desired printer and click "Map"
If you need assistance connecting to a network printer in your area or department, please contact the IT Service Desk at 978-934-4357 or ext. 4-4357. You can also email: email@example.com to request this service.
View training materials on on the following device features:
- Copy Functions
- Print Functions
- Scan Functions
- Toner and Paper Replacement
- Understanding Software and TopAccess
Any department interested in purchasing a new network printer can contact the Purchasing Department at ext. 4-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Network Printers Now Available
UPrint is a campus-wide initiative providing student access to centrally located printers. Learn more about the UPrint Project on campus.
Contacting the IT Service Desk
Phone: On campus dial ext. 4-4357 or 1-866-435-7437
On-campus location: University Crossing, Suite M50