Please note that All F-1 and J-1 students legally require a new Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 issued by the UMass Lowell International Students & Scholars Office before engaging in any paid or unpaid off-campus work authorization. Anyone to be found working without the legal permission will have their F-1 or J-1 status automatically terminated.