Faculty Development, Research, & Technology Workshops are held on an ongoing basis. Additional details, including dates and registration links are located on on the faculty workshop registration page.
Workshop Topics include:
- Preparing and Submitting Electronic Promotion and/or Tenure materials
- Interteaching: Evidence-Based Pedagogy in Higher Education - NEW
- Blackboard On-Campus for Beginners
- Blackboard On-Campus Grade Center Basics
- Managing My Blackboard On-Campus Course - NEW
- New Lecture/Classroom Capture/Screencast Options - NEW Webinar
Certificates of completion will be issued for your résumé. Workshops are co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and Faculty Development Committee in collaboration with Information Technology.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna_Mellen@uml.edu
Get more out of the tools you use every day at UMass Lowell with IT’s comprehensive training solutions. They’ll help you succeed in the classroom and the office!