ExpertiseDesigned, printed, and measured the coplanar waveguide device connected to the High Electronic Mobility Transistor (HEMT) on a flexible substrate; Designed, manufactured, and characterization of the machine learning chip using the Resistive Random-Access Memory (RRAM) device.
3D/2D Additive Printing for RF Application; Microwave and RF Device Characterization; Resistive Random Access Memory
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Toledo, 2016
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University, 2008
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, South China Agricultural University, 2004
BiosketchYibo Li, Ph.D., has worked as a Research Associate at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell since Spring, 2019. Currently he is working on 3D and 2D printing of Coplanar Waveguide (CPW) with High Electron Mobility Transistor (HEMT) on flexible substrate.
Selected Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Graduate Syracuse University 2010
- Student Scholarship Awarded South China Agricultural University 2007
- Student Scholarship Awarded South China Agricultural University 2006