Dean's Medal for Outstanding Student Service
The Dean’s Medal for Student Service recognizes students who truly stand out as leaders - those who went above and beyond in service to the college and to UMass Lowell.
- Kolby Green, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Dean's Medal for Outstanding Academic Achievement
Based on major, the Dean’s Medal for Outstanding Academic Achievement honors students with the highest cumulative GPA over their academic career. It is the highest academic distinction for the college.
- Biomedical Engineering William Zouzas
- Chemical and Nuclear Engineering Edward Frattor, Jr., Brad Safner, Andrew Sanfilippo
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Johanna Astudillo Gomez, Ronan Bates, Suvidha Matta, Randa Kallin, Tienan Li
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Katherine Berry, Onur Barut, Joshua Cahoon, Dhawal Asthana
- Engineering Management Parth Patel
- Industrial Engineering Marshall O'Leary
- Mechanical and Energy Engineering Jaclyn Solimine, Rasool Elahi, Lucas Hansen, Henning Hoene, Huzaifa Emran
- Plastics Engineering Nicholas Bowen, Dalton Brisbois, Colin Ford, Ryan Gancarz, Connor Greenfield, Zubin Pinkham, Peter Steeves, Varun Venoor