Goal setting gives you long-term vision and short-term motivation. The process of setting goals allows you to choose where you want to go in your personal life as well as your professional career. A life without goals is like a road trip without a map. By knowing exactly what you want to achieve, you are less likely to get lost, and you will be happier and less frustrated along the way.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Define what goals mean to you
• Identify the specificity that differentiates goals from wishes or dreams
• Identify the reasons goals sometimes fail
• Describe how you can overcome common pitfalls
• Describe how to write your goals effectively
• Identify how to use a goal-setting worksheet
• Describe your action plan for keeping to your goals
This Webinar will be facilitated by ComPsych.