Skip to Main Content
5 REASONS TO REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- Deter theft of your bicycle
- You will have a record of your bike if it is lost or stolen
- UMass Lowell Police will be able to contact you if your bike is found, recovered or presumed abandoned
- Be eligible for bike commuter reduced price parking pass (coming soon)
- Help build the case for more and better bicycle accommodations on campus
REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- Fill out the online bicycle registration form and upload a picture of your bicycle
- Visit the UMass Lowell Bike Shop with your bike to verify the serial number and get your registration number and sticker.
- Go ride! You’re done! The bike shop will notify UCAPS with your bike registration number and your bike will be registered for the rest of your time at UMass Lowell.