Paulette Renault Caragianes
For your well-being, health and safety, as well as to benefit your co-workers, we are urging on-campus staff to use this symptom review every day prior to coming to work to determine if it is safe for you work on campus.
If you answer yes to any ONE of the questions below, you should not come to campus.
If you are at work and develop any of the symptoms below, leave your workstation immediately and follow the notification steps listed below.
Daily Pre-Work Self-Checklist
- Do you have a fever and/or chills (temperature over 100.3F) without having taken any fever-reducing medications (i.e. ibuprofen/Motrin or acetaminophen/Tylenol) in the last four hours?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have muscle aches?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Have you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been placed on quarantine for possible contact with COVID-19?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or a public health official?
If you reply YES to any of these questions stay home and follow these notification steps:
- Call your supervisor, and
- Email the COVID-19 HR Response Team at COVID19@uml.edu or call Kim Casey at 978-934-3557.