Student-Led Campus Weekly Tour Schedule
Spring 2014 Admissions Tour Schedule
(Monday, January 27 - Saturday, May 3)
Note: No tours on Feb. 17, March 14 and April 21
Monday at 3 p.m. with an Information Session
Tuesday at 2 p.m.
Wednesday at 11 a.m.
Thursday at 10 a.m.
Friday at 11 a.m. with an Information Session
Friday at 2 p.m. HEALTH PROFESSIONS Focus
Monday at 10 a.m.
Tuesday at 10 a.m. with an Information Session
Wednesday at 9 a.m. with an Information Session
Thursday at 12 p.m.
Thursday at 2 p.m. ENGINEERING Focus
Friday at 1 p.m. with an Information Session
Additional tour times are available daily for MA/NH Winter and Spring High School breaks. Please click "Make a Reservation Today!" below to browse all available dates and times.*
Saturday Tours for Spring 2014
All Saturday tours begin at 10:30 and include an Information Session.
February 1, at 10:30 a.m. on North Campus
February 8, at 10:30 a.m. on South Campus
February 15, at 10:30 a.m. on North Campus
February 22, at 10:30 a.m. on South Campus
March 1, at 10:30 a.m. on North Campus
March 8, at 10:30 a.m. on South Campus
March 29, at 10:30 a.m. on North Campus
April 19, at 10:30 a.m. on South Campus
April 26, at 10:30 a.m. on North Campus
May 3, at 10:30 a.m pm South Campus
All North Campus tours begin on East Campus, viewing our Campus Recreation Center (CRC), University Dining Commons, and updated residence hall room.
All tours are led by UMass Lowell student tour guides. If you are interested in meeting with an Admissions Representative, either before or after your tour, please call the Admissions Office to schedule an appointment at 978-934-3931.
Important Campus Tour Notes
- Each campus tour will visit a Freshman residence hall room, however we offer diverse options for living on campus. We encourage you to visit our Office of Residence Life online and watch the residence hall virtual tours.
- South Campus Tours are approximately 60 minutes in length.
- North Campus Tours are approximately 90-120 minutes in length.
- If you have any physical needs on your campus tour, please let our office know 72 hours prior to your arrival on campus.
- If the University is closed due to weather, all tours are canceled. To find out if the University is closed, please call 978-934-2121.
- Want to bring a group to campus? Learn more about our group tour options!