The Asian American Student Success Cohort (AASSC) is a mentorship program run through the Asian American Center for Excellence and Engagement.
First-time students, both first year and transfer students, are paired with upperclassmen to assist in navigating their first year on campus. Mentors and mentees are paired based on interests and identities. All undergraduate students are welcome.
Benefits to Participating
- Creating a streamlined experience for transfer students
- Preparing scholarship applications
- Raising awareness of stress reduction techniques and healthy decision-making
- Connecting to local and national community civic leaders
- Building robust networks among UML's Asian American alumni and current students
Become a Mentor or Mentee
AACEE is launching its inaugural Student Success Cohort in the 2022-2023 academic year. Join us for fun events, culturally relevant programming, and cohort enrichment. Apply to the Asian American Student Success Cohort today!