Faculty and Staff bios are those found on the university's website in most colleges, departments, centers, labs and more. To request your bio be created or edit your existing bio please submit a web ticket.
Below is the template for the faculty and staff bios. that include all of the available fields. You do not have to fill out all of them in order to have a published bio. There are many bios that consist of as little as name, title, phone and email, however many have all or most of these fields filled out. You can also view your area's department etc. list to get a better idea what others have done in your area.
How to Submit A Faculty / Staff Bio
- Please right click on this bio form template and save the link as a "Adobe Acrobat Document" to your computer or device.
- Next open it as a pdf and fill it out.
- Once you are done please save it as a new pdf and submit a web ticket with the pdf as an attachment to the ticket. A photo and CV can be submitted as well, however they need to be added as a reply after filing the initial ticket.
Only one attachment can be uploaded when initially filling the ticket.
Photo specifications are listed below.
The fields available in the bio template consist of:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Suffix (Ph.D. etc.)
- Expertise/Activities (this is what feeds to the list view along with the name and department as well)
- Educational Background (school, degrees – Ph.D. etc.)
- Research Interests
- Attachment (place for CV etc. in pdf format)
- Website (faculty or otherwise)
- Photo (if you don't send one a blue silhouette will be used - see below)