Web Services provides three types of forms:
- Those that generate an email submission;
- Those that generate a submission to database;
- Those that generate submissions to both email and database.
In addition to the information below, each form request should include:
- Introductory text, if needed
- Fields needed (This includes submitter's contact info, form questions, etc.)
- Fields required to successfully submit the form, application or survey
- Automated “Thank you” text and/or confirmation email after form is filled out, if needed.