University Relations helps ensure that the text, graphics, stock and layout of campus brochures and newsletters work together to reflect the high quality of our programs.
Promotional materials should be attractive, interesting, professional and clearly state a message. Sounds easy enough. But, in fact, developing those materials is a complex process.
Examples of materials produced by University Relations:
- display materials
University Relations can help you:
- Identify audiences, focus their message and present your material with visual appeal;
- Create text that is clear, grammatically correct, specific, accurate and suitable for the intended audience
- Provide or help arrange for graphic art and photographs to accompany program narratives.
- Design a finished product that is both visually appealing and informative.
- Make the most effective use of printing and promotional budgets by writing specifications, identifying vendors, and soliciting and reviewing bids.
For more information, contact Director of Editorial Services Sarah McAdams Corbett at 978-934-3228.