Resources for Students Looking for Support
I need help now, I'm in crisis:
- If you are having thoughts about hurting yourself or someone else, immediately call Campus Police at 978-934-4911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call the on-call clinician anytime at 855-890-2879.
- Call Counseling Services at 978-934-6800 to make an appointment.
I want to meet with someone:
- Call Counseling Services at 978-934-6800 for crisis intervention, assessment, referrals and short term individual counseling.
- Call Disability Services at 978-934-4574 for information on accommodations and services.
- Call Health Services at 978-934-6800 for information on health-related needs.
I want to practice self-care:
- Check out different ideas for ways to take care of YOU.
Additional information, services and resources for the unique needs and concerns of various groups on campus.
Additional On Campus Resources
- Campus Recreation (physical and mental health)
- Campus Ministries (spiritual guidance)
- Residence Life (assistance within the residence halls)
- Veterans Services (assistance for our veteran students)
- Title IX Coordinator (to report an incidence of sexual violence)