The Office of Sustainability works to maintain a presence at large university events and works to demonstrate the university's commitment to sustainability through large, regularly-occurring, annual events.
More information on the annual events managed by the Office of Sustainability can be found by clicking on the Event links below:
- The Lowell Earth Day Festival & Parade is one of the Office's premier events, it is an annual, city-wide, month-long celebration of the arts, nature, and sustainability culminating in a downtown Festival and Parade. It occurs in the Spring Semester every April usually culminating on the third Saturday of the month, on the weekend nearest Earth Day (April 22).
- Fall & Spring Into Recycling is a free, annual, recycling event that occurs once every semester-- in the fall in late October/early November and in the spring in April. Community members are allowed to bring in goods and material from their homes and offices for recycling.
- Sustainable Move-In
- Sustainable Move Out Donation Drives
- Office Tabling
- Integrating Sustainability into Other University Events
- Make your event more sustainable