- MS: Applied and Computational Mathematics, (2012), University of Massachusetts Lowell - Lowell, Mass.
- BA: Mathematics, (2010), Assumption College - Worcester, Mass.
Selected Awards and Honors
- Haskell Award for Distinguished Teaching (2021), Teaching - UML, Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies
- Teaching Excellence Award (2020), Teaching - UML, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Exceeding Excellence in Teaching Award for the Kennedy College of Sciences (2018), Teaching - UML, Student Government Association & the Undergraduate Student Body
- Professor of the Game (2016) - UML, Men’s Soccer Team
- Yankowskas, E. (University of Massachusetts Lowell) (). Video Lecture Series in Precalculus, Calculus, and Linear Algebra.
- Group Management Skills and Setting Boundaries. Centers for Learning, Advising, and Student Success, Tutor Training Workshop. March 2022. University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- Off to a Great Start: Ideas for the First Week of Classes. The Center for Excellence in Learning & Teaching, Summer Workshop. August 2021. University of Massachusetts Lowell. Co-presenter: Stephanie Block.
- Effective Collaboration with Teaching and Learning Assistants. The Provost's Excellence in Learning & Teaching Virtual Seminar Series. July 2020.