science education, especially as it applies to chemistry
- Mann, K.R., Blough, A.M., Schrenk, J., Koefod, R.S., Freedman, D.A., Matachek, J.R. () "Mechanistic aspects of the photochemistry of CpM (q'= arene)]+ complexes of Fe, Ru and 0 s,"
- Schrenk, J., Malde, P., Bordley, J.L. (1993) "The chemistry of art: A laboratory intensive course designed to interest nonscientists in chemistry," Journal of chemical education 70:5
- Schrenk, J., McNair, A.M., McCormick, F.B., Mann, K.R. (1986) "Effect of arene methylation on photochemical arene replacement reactions of the iron and ruthenium complexes (. eta. 5-C5 (CH3) 5) M (. eta. 6-arene)]+(M= Fe, Ru) complexes," Inorganic chemistry 25:19 pp. 3501-3504
- Schrenk, J., Mann, K.R. (1986) "Photochemical studies of . eta. 5-C5R5) M (. eta. 6-COT)] PF6 and (. eta. 5-C5R5) M (. eta. 4-1, 5-COT) L] PF6 complexes of iron and ruthenium," Inorganic chemistry 25:11 pp. 1906-1908
- McNair, A.M., Schrenk, J., Mann, K.R. (1984) "Effect of arene substituents and temperature on the arene replacement reactions of (. eta. 5-C5H5) Fe (. eta. 6-arene)]+ and (. eta. 5-C5H5) Ru (. eta. 6-arene)]+," Inorganic chemistry 23:17 pp. 2633-2640
- Schrenk, J., Palazzotto, M.C., Mann, K.R. (1983) "Solvent and ion-pairing effects on the photochemical arene replacement reactions of (. eta. 5-C5H5) Fe (. eta. 6-p-xyl)]+(p-xyl= p-xylene). Evidence for a medium-assisted photochemical ligand replacement pathway from a LF excited state," Inorganic chemistry 22:26 pp. 4047-4049