Soil carbon sequestration, surface water chemistry and science education.
- MS: Geology & Geophysics, (2002), Boston College - Chestnut Hill, MA
Dissertation/Thesis Title: Evidence for increased soil carbon and nitrogen accumulation under CO2 enrichment
- BS: Environmental Science, (2000), University of Massachusetts Lowell - Lowell, MA
Supporting Area: Geoscience
- BA: Studio Art, (1988), University of Texas - Austin, TX
Supporting Area: Painting and Drawing
As a lecturer, I teach several undergraduate earth science courses and am involved in most of the department service and outreach.
- Weeden, L. (2002) "Evidence for increased soil carbon and nitrogen accumulation under carbon dioxide enrichment," Boston College Dissertations and Theses
- It's OK to be a woman in STEM. - 10th Annual Women in Stem Luncheon, March 2015 - Lowell, MA
- Bowling, Painting, Flying and Hiking the Convoluted Path of a Lecturer - Honor's College Speaker Series, November 2014 - Lowell, MA
- Building a Bridge: Partnerships with Faculty in Living-Learning Communities - ACUHO-I conference , October 2014 - Kansas City, MO
- Service Learning in Environmental Geosciences - Northeast GSA Conference, March 2014 - Lancaster, PA