Key Findings for Presidential Race
- Clinton holds steady while Trump gains; Since our last poll on Oct. 13, Trump has gained five points while Clinton slipped one point among likely voters.
- Recent controversies for both candidates isn't swaying voters away from their chosen candidate.
- Despite who wins, the majority of likely voters expect the country to remain divided. This is true across income, education, gender, age and ideology.
Key Findings for New Hampshire Races
- U.S. Senate race is still too close to call with Hassan at 47 percent and Ayotte at 46; Hassan has increased three points since our Oct. 13 poll.
- Race for New Hampshire Governor is nearly as close with Sununu at 47 percent and Van Ostern at 43; Both have seen increases but Sununu is winning independents.