Students must register first in order to submit his / her abstract.
- Abstracts are due by midnight, Monday, April 13, 2018. Due to limited space, abstracts are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once reaching maximum capacity, we are not able to accept abstracts regardless of the deadline date and time.
- If you are part of a group submission, the lead author/presenter should be the person to register for uploading the abstract
- Only one may be submitted for each lead author (someone else must be a lead author if you are part of multiple submissions)
- All abstracts must be proof-read and approved by your faculty advisor. The abstract you submit will be published in the abstract book and must be well proofed.
- We recommend typing your abstract in a word processing program and running spell check.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words.
- View examples of abstracts from previous years:
- Posters displaying research results that involve collection of any information from human subjects must receive approval from the Institutional Research Board (IRB) prior to data collection. If approval is not granted, the poster should not be displayed as this would be considered public dissemination of the results. Please contact your faculty advisor with any questions.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view any pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.