29. A.J. Gatesman, R.H. Giles, G. Phillips, J. Waldman, University of Lowell, L.P. Bourget, R.S. Post, ASTEX, "Far Infrared Spectroscopic Study of Diamond Films"
, Proc. of MRS Society , 162, 185 (1989). pdf, 65 KB
28. R.H. Giles, A.P. Ferdinand, M.J. Coulombe, J. Waldman, ULRF and W. Nixon, W. Reinhold, AFSTC, "Submillimeter Wavelength Modeling of Dielectric Materials in Polarimetric Radar Approaches", Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Direct and Inverse Methods in Radar Polarimetry , Bad Windsheim, Federal Republic of Germany, September 1988.
27. R.H. Giles, A.P. Ferdinand, M.J. Coulombe, J. Waldman, ULRF and W. Nixon, W. Reinhold, AFSTC, "Submillimeter Polarimetric Modeling Applied to Dielectric Materials"
, Proceedings of the Polarimetric Technology Workshop , Huntsville, AL, August 1988. pdf, 65 KB
26. G.C. Phillips, R.H. Giles, S.K. Tripathy, J. Waldman, "The Far Infrared Dielectric Properties of Conducting Polymers", 12th Annual IEEE Conference on Infrared and Millimeter Waves , Orlando, FL, December 1987, Conference Digest pg. 132.
25. R.H. Giles, M.J. Coulombe, A.P. Ferdinand, and J. Waldman, "Millimeter Radar Cross Section Measurements Using Advanced Submillimeter Modeling Techniques", Proceedings of the 33rd Tri Services Radar Symposium , 23-25 June,1987.
24. J. Waldman, R.H. Giles, M.J. Coulombe, A.P. Ferdinand and T.S. Chang, "Advances in Submillimeter Modeling", Proceedings of the Tenth DARPA/Tri Service Millimeter Wave Symposium, May 1986
23. R.H. Giles, and M.J. Coulombe, "Design of a Submillimeter Ellipsometer for the Measurement of Complex Indices of Refraction of Materials"
, IEEE Proceedings from the 10th International Conference on Infrared and Millimeter Waves , Orlando, FL, December 1985 pdf, 400 KB
22. T. Bryant, J. Waldman, W. Goodhue, D. Temme, "Comparison of Precision Millimeter Homing Measurements with Submillimeter Modeling Predictions", Proceedings of 28th Tri-Service Radar Symposium , Dayton, Ohio; June, 1982.
21. H. Dave, R.W. Stimets, and J. Waldman, "An Investigation of CaF2:DY2+ System to Determine Its Potential A Continuously Tunable Far-Infrared Laser", Infrared Physics Volume 22, Issue 1 , January 1982, Pages 51-56
20. J. Waldman and W. D. Goodhue, "Millimeter Images of Tactical Targets by Submillimeter Modeling", Ninth DARPA/Tri-Service Millimeter Wave Conference , October 20-22, 1981, Huntsville, Ala.
19. J. Waldman, H. R. Fetterman, W. D. Goodhue, T. G. Bryant, D. H. Temme, "Submillimeter Modeling of Millimeter Radar Systems"
, Proc. of SPIE, Vol.259 Millimeter Optics (1980) p.152-157 pdf, 10.1 MB