UMass Lowell will resume on-campus instruction, research and campus life for Fall 2020. View the plan for more info.
18. J. Waldman, H. R. Fetterman, P. E. Duffy, T. G. Bryant, P. E. Tannenwald, "Submillimeter Model Measurements and Their Applications to Millimeter Radar Systems," Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Infrared and Near-Millimeter Waves , December, 1979; IEEE cat. No. 79, Ch 1384-7 MIT, pg. 49. pdf 2.2MB
17. J. Waldman, H. R. Fetterman, P. E. Duffy, T. G. Bryant, "Imaging and RCS Measurements of Submillimeter Modeled Tactical Targets," Proceedings of the Twenty-Fifth Tri-Service Radar Symposium, Colorado Springs, Colorado; September, 1979.
16. J. Waldman, R.W. Stimets, S. Zopey Madan, and T.S. Chang, "Magnetospectroscopy of CaF2:DY2+ in the Submillimeter," Infrared Physics Volume 18, Issue 2 , March 1978, Pages 141-146.
15. S. RaviKumar, R.J. Tansey, and J. Waldman, "Optically Pumped Submillimeter Wave Laser with Michelson Interferometric Output Coupling," Quantum Electronics, IEEE Journal of Volume: 13 Issue: 1 Jan 1977 Page(s): 30- 33. pdf 264KB
14. Drozdowicz, Z., Woskoboinikow, P., Isobe, K., Cohn, D., Temkin, R., Button, K., Waldman, J., "High Power Optically Pumped Far Infrared Laser Systems," Quantum Electronics, IEEE Journal of Volume: 13 Issue: 6 Jun 1977 Page(s): 413- 417. pdf 1.6MB
13. S.M. Wolfe, K.J. Button, J. Waldman, and D.R. Cohn, "Modulated submillimeter laser interferometer system for plasma density measurements," Applied Optics, Volume 15, Issue 11, 2645- November 1976. pdf 788KB
12. C.W. Litton, K.J. Button, J. Waldman, D.R. Cohn, and B. Lax, "Verification of polaron cyclotron-resonance theory and determination of the coupling constant in n-CdTe," Phys. Rev. B 13, 5392-5396 (1976) [Issue 12 - 15 June 1976]. pdf 862KB
11. J. Waldman, T.S. Chang, H.R. Fetterman, C.M. Wolfe, and G.E. Stillman, "Recombination Radiation from Landau States in Impact Ionized GaAs," Solid State Communications, Volume 15, Issue 8, 15 October 1974, Pages 1309-1312. pdf 4.8MB
10. R.W. Stimets, J. Waldman, J. Lin, T.S. Chang, R.J. Temkin, and G.A.N. Connell, "Photon Spectra of Amorphous GaAs and Ge," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Amorphous Semiconductors, Pergamon Press (1974).
9. J. Waldman, T.S. Chang H.R. Fetterman, G.E. Stillman, C.M. Wolfe, "Tunable Far Infrared Luminescence from Landau States in n-GaAs," Solid State Communications 15, 1309 (1974).
8. R.W. Stimets, J. Waldman, J. Lin, T.S. Chang, R.J. Temkin, and G.A.N. Connell, "Far Infrared Absorption of Amorphous GaAs and Ge," Solid State Communications Volume 13, Issue 9 , 1 November 1973, Pages 1485-1489. pdf 10.5MB
7. H.R. Fetterman, J. Waldman, C.M. Wolfe, G.E. Stillman, and C.D. Parker, "Identification of donor species in high-purity GaAs using optically pumped submillimeter lasers," Applied Physics Letters; November 1, 1972; Volume 21, Issue 9, pp. 434-436. pdf 291KB
6. H.R. Fetterman, H.R. Schlossberg, and J. Waldman, "Submillimeter Spectroscopy," Laser Focus 8, 42 September 1972.
5. H.R. Fetterman, J. Waldman, and C.M. Wolfe, "Compositional Dependence of Effective Masses in n-type GaxIn1-xAs Alloys Using Submillimeter Cyclotron Resonance," Solid State Communications Volume 11, Issue 2 , July 1972, Pages 375-379. pdf 9.9MB
4. H.R. Fetterman, H.R. Schlossberg, J. Waldman, "Submillimeter Lasers Optically Pumped Off Resonance," Optics Communications Volume 6, Issue 2 , October 1972, Pages 156-159. pdf 9.2MB
3. H.R. Fetterman, D.M. Larsen, G.E. Stillman, P.E. Tannenwald, and J. Waldman, "Field-Dependent Central-Cell Corrections in GaAs by Laser Spectroscopy," Physical Review Letters 26, 975 (1971). pdf 833KB
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view any pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.