Please visit the NIH Public Access Policy website for an overview and instructions.
Board of Trustees Policies
Compliance, CVIP and Travel Information
These policies are designed to meet state and federal regulations, including the following:
- Circular A-21 (pdf) Cost Principles for Educational Institutions (Revised 5/10/04)
- Circular A-110 Grants & Agreements with Educational Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals and Other Non-Profit Organizations (Revised 9/30/04)
- Circular A-133 Audits of Institutes Higher Education, Hospitals and Other Non-Profit Organizations
- Uniform Guidance - Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- Uniform Guidance (Major Changes)- The New federal Uniform Guidance - Major changes affecting proposal budgets, subawards and charging of direct costs
- NSF Uniform Guidance FAQs - FAQs on the Foundation's implementation of 2 CFR 200 Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.