Partnerships are integral to everything we do. We partner with:
- Major corporations
- Environmental health advocacy organizations
For each project and initiative, the Lowell Center brings expertise in areas of:
- Applied research – solve technical problems to move toward sustainability; conduct interdisciplinary research investigations, solve real world problems.
- Strategic engagement - convening; old website; honest broker with a strategic point of view.
- Education and training
Our work is funded by a wide range of different supporters including corporations, government agencies and private individuals. Examples of recent donors include:
- John Merck Fund
- Garfield Foundation
- Heinz Endowments
- University of Massachusetts Creative Economy Initiative
- U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health
- Walmart Foundation
- Worcester Public Schools
For more information on partnership opportunities, contact Professor David Kriebel. For more information on ways you can support the Lowell Center’s work, contact us at LCSP@uml.edu.