SAVE THE DATE: July 21 & 22, 2015
The University of Massachusetts Experimental Center for Environmental Lidar (ExCEL) invites you to the 2015 LIDAR Workshop to be held on July 21–22, 2015. Our goal is to bring together a diverse audience comprising expert users, manufacturers/industry and novice/beginner users from academia, industry as well as funding agencies to:
- Present and assess the LIDAR state of the art
- Discuss current research and implementation challenges
- Form new collaborations & identify research opportunities
- Provide a LIDAR short-course for beginners
- Provide ample networking opportunities between academics, industry and funding managers/agencies.
Topics will include, but not be limited to environmental LIDAR applications, including: terrestrial, oceanographic and atmospheric LIDAR. The workshop includes panel sessions, research presentations, poster displays and a LIDAR short course.
The ExCEL team thanks the UMASS System President's Science and Technology Initiatives Fund for its support!