Guidelines for Abstract Submission
When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines below:
- The abstract should be between 200-250 words.
- It should have an introductory statement that outlines the background and significance of the study.
- A succinct description of the basic methodologies/models used in the study.
- A clear indication of the major findings of the study.
- A concluding statement.
- Graphical abstracts are also accepted.
Guidelines for Poster submission
To be announced.