The below experiences are Pre-approved and can be completed any time after you have signed up for the River Hawk Experience Distinction for Entrepreneurship.
- Idea Challenge: Apply to and submit the Idea Plan to the Idea Challenge and present it to the DifferenceMaker board.
- DifferenceMaker Workshops: Attend and participate in a minimum of 3 spring semester workshops.
- DifferenceMaker Boot camp: Attend and participate in all summer Boot Camp sessions.
- DifferenceMaker Hawkathon: Attend and participate in a 24-hour Hawkathon.
- College-based competition: Apply to and submit an executive summary to one college-based entrepreneurship competition AND present it to the DifferenceMaker board.
- Co-op / Internship: Work a minimum of 1 semester with one of the following: DifferenceMaker, Innovation Hub, New Venture Development, Office of Technology Commercialization or Massachusetts Medical Device Development Center.