Use: First name_Last name (do not add the additional email extension)
Searching for Shuttle Flights (the refundable fare)
- Pick “Departing” and “Going to” cities and dates
- Enter time frame, if known
- Scroll to bottom and click on “Refundable flights only”
- Click “Search”
Assignment of a Travel Arranger
- Go into your own approved Profile and click on “My Arrangers"
- Enter the name of the person you want as your Arranger, and click “Add”
- Go into your Profile and click on My Travelers.
- Enter the name of the person for whom you are arranging Travel, and click “Add"
- That person will receive an email notification; they will need to approve this before you can be authorized to arrange travel for them.
Once permissions are granted, they will remain until removed.
Using Guest Accounts
Travel Arrangers can utilize the Guest Account to make travel arrangements for guests visiting the University. Guests are defined as “visitors who are not employees.” Such persons may include job candidates, consultants, speakers, athletic recruits, etc.
Guest Accounts can also be used for spouses/significant others who are accompanying an employee on a business trip. A personal credit card would be required in this case. The same Guest Account can be used for more than one personal guest (travel does have to be booked separately).
To request use of the Guest Account feature, please contact your campus travel administrator.
Booking Multiple Users
- Make sure you are set up as a Travel Arranger for each of these users.
- On Home page, go to “Select Multiple Users” and choose the appropriate names from list
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Be sure to review the names you selected
- Click on “Arrange Travel”