Property & Asset Management


State Surplus Equipment

This equipment is available from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Wanted Equipment
This equipment is wanted by someone. If you have undeclared surplus, please peruse this list and help out a co-worker. If you wish to request a particular item, fill-in and submit the online wanted form. Requests will be added to the Wanted List ASAP.

Declare Surplus Form - Usable (pdf) or Unusable (pdf)
If you have surplus to declare, please print, fill in and fax the surplus form (with department head signature) to 978-934-3004.

Request Departmental Inventory List 

Contact at ext. 43503 or at ext. 44710.

Requestor must work for indicated department.