Skip to Main Content

International Travel

International Travel with Electronic Device

When UMass Lowell faculty or staff travel internationally for research or University-related activities which involve carrying UMass Lowell issued electronic equipment such as laptops, PDAs, smart phones, etc., they must indicate that they are in compliance with export control regulations. Please complete this travel form and submit it to Institutional Compliance.

Travel with UMass Lowell Research Equipment

Request permission to ship materials out of the U.S., stating your intention to take research equipment with you, or to ship it separately for use internationally. Such equipment may not be transported until you have received clearance from the Office of Institutional Compliance.