The payment card (ProCard) program is designed to delegate authority and responsibility, to enable you to quickly and conveniently purchase approved commodities directly from those vendors which accept the master card credit card. The benefits of the UMass ProCard to you and the university are significant:
Benefits to the cardholder
- Allows you to obtain consumable supplies faster and more easily.
- Reduces workload related to the purchase and payment of consumable supplies.
- Allows you to be more efficient, thereby enabling you to better focus on the value added aspects of your job.
- Eliminates the need for you to obtain W9 documentation.
Benefits to the university
- Enables the procurement services office and each department to focus on higher yield, more value added activities, such as the creation of more and better contracts and the timely processing of invoices and payments.
- Dramatically reduces the number of purchase orders, invoices, and checks.
- Reduces the number of vendors in the university vendor file.
The ProCard is to be used for purchases related to university business only. Use of the card for personal purchases is strictly prohibited.
This website will take you through all aspects of ProCard use, including all applicable policies. If you have any questions, please contact ProCard Services, or consult the User's Guide (pdf).
Lost or Stolen Card / Dispute a Charge
- Domestic: 1-800-248-4553
- International: 904-954-7314