Skip to Main Content

Other Administration

Canceling an Account

To cancel a ProCard, you must inform ProCard Services immediately and destroy the card securely.

Credit Limit Increases

If you wish to have a temporary increase in your credit limit, you must send an email request to the ProCard Manager with a copy to your supervisor (or ORA Financial Administrator for grants and overhead accounts).

If you wish to have a permanent increase to your limit, please submit a ProCard Change form:

Inactive ProCards

Each campus is required to closely monitor and close inactive cards. This practice provides stronger control and sound business practice for our ProCard program.  
Cards which have not been used in over one year are routinely closed.

Lost or Stolen ProCard

It is the responsibility of the cardholder to immediately report a lost or stolen ProCard. You must report a lost or stolen ProCard by telephone directly to the bank at 800-248-4553 (if international, call collect 904-954-7314) and contact ProCard Services at 978-934-5790. You must call as soon as you are aware your card has been lost or stolen. The 800-number is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

A replacement card will be sent to our office and we will contact you when it arrives.

Record Retention

Please retain all documentation for at least seven years. For Research Projects/Grants, retain documentation for seven years after the close date. When discarding the records that are beyond seven years, you must shred all documents that contain your ProCard number.