doctor with patient

Students interested in filing a restraining order should speak with UMass Lowell Police or the Victim's Advocate (for confidential support).

Community members interesting in obtaining a restraining order should work with the UMass Lowell Police Department who will guide you through the process with the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view any pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.