Office Services is excited to announce that we will be moving to our new location during the month of February. The move will be done over multiple weeks to minimize impact to the campus community.
North Campus Mail
North campus mailboxes are being relocated to the basement of Cumnock Hall. In the basement of Cumnock Hall will be mail drop off locations to send both outgoing mail and inter-campus mail. If you have a large package or a large amount of outgoing mail, please call the office services staff at x4-2377 to arrange for a pick-up.
- January 30 - February 10 Office Services Staff will be issuing new keys and assigning mailboxes to departments on North Campus.
- February 13 Mail will be delivered to the new mailboxes located in the basement of Cumnock Hall.
- North Mail Room will remain open until February 15 to answer question or concerns, and to process out going mail.
- February 15 North Mail Room will relocated to its new location at 1499 Middlesex Street, Lowell, MA
Please note that the campus address will not change, North Campus departments should continue to use:
1 University Ave, Lowell, MA 01854
North and South Campus Print Center
New print lockers have been installed in the basement of Cumnock Hall and first floor of O'Leary these lockers will be used to pick-up print jobs submitted to Print Services. We continue to encourage print jobs to be submitted online through the print services ordering system.
- February 13 all print jobs will be picked up at the new print lockers located in Cumnock Hall for North Campus pick-ups and O'Leary for South Campus pick-ups.
- North Print Center will remain open until February 15 at noon to answer questions or concerns and South Campus Print Center will remain open through February 17.
- February 6 & 7 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. employees can stop by Cumnock or O'Leary to see a demo on the new print locker system.
- February 15 North Print Center will close at noon and relocate to 1499 Middlesex Street, Lowell, MA
- February 17 South Print Center will close end of business and relocate to 1499 Middlesex Street, Lowell, MA
Note: If desired, print jobs may be picked-up at 1499 Middlesex Street starting February 21, 2017.