The Offering, UMass Lowell’s literary and arts magazine, is accepting submissions of poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and visual art (photographs, drawings, digital art). We welcome work from UMass Lowell students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Deadline: Friday, Feb. 14, 2020. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Submission Guidelines:
- Submit 3-5 poems, 12 pages max. fiction or nonfiction, and/or 3-5 photos or drawings.
- Use the genre of your submission as the subject line or your email.
- Send your submission to email@example.com by Feb. 14, 2020
- Submissions in different genres by the same person are welcome, but must be sent separately, with the appropriate genre in the subject line. If your submission in a genre includes multiple works, please send the entire submission (3 poems, say, or 2 pieces of short fiction totaling under 12 pages) in a SINGLE DOCUMENT.
- Attach writing submissions as Word documents (.doc or .docx) and visual art submissions as JPG or PNG files.
- Please include your name and your affiliation with UMass Lowell (student, faculty, staff, alum) with your submission.