Crowdsourcing, platform strategies, and the Economics of Information Systems
- Ph D: Management Information Systems, (2017), University of Connecticut
- MS: Systems Engineering and Engineering Management, (2012), Chinese University of Hong Kong
- BS: Logistics Management and Engineering, (2010), Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Brian Lee is an assistant professor at the Department of Operations and Information Systems, Manning School of Business, University of Massachusetts Lowell. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Operations and Information Management from the University of Connecticut. His current research interests include crowdsourcing, platform strategies, and the economics of information systems.
- Lee, H., Cruz, J., Shankar, R. () "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Issues in Supply Chain Competition: Should Greenwashing be Regulated?," Decision Sciences
- Lee, H., Li, X. () "The Impact of Online Word of Mouth on Channel Disintermediation for Information Goods," Journal of Management Information Systems
- Lee, H., Ba, S., Li, X., Stallaert, J. () "Salience Bias in Crowdsourcing Contests," Information Systems Research
Selected Contracts, Fellowships, Grants and Sponsored Research
- A Holistic Data Analytic Approach to Determine Impacts of the Caregiver Advise, Record, Enable Act (CARE) on Reducing Readmission and Mortality Rates among Older Adults (2018), Grant - Manning School of Business and the Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences
Kronrod , A. (Supporting), Abdallah, L.M. (Co-Principal), Knight, M. (Co-Principal), Oztekin, A. (Co-Principal), Lee, H. (Supporting)
Research Currently in Progress
- Submission to 2018 MSOM Data Driven Research Challenge
Summerfield, N., Deokar, A., Lee, H.