Admissions to the Master of Science in Entrepreneurship program will be determined based on an overall review of the following applicant materials:
- Undergraduate degree and performance in science, engineering or business (other areas will be considered if the applicant demonstrates significant work experience in a technical field)
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation (professional and academic)
- A letter describing the applicant’s professional goals and how earning a MS will assist in their professional development
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries must present a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 600 (paper-based) or 100 (Internet-based).
If you have any questions regarding the MSE, you can contact Asst. Prof. Michael Ciuchta by email: Michael_Ciuchta@uml.edu, the MSE Coordinator.