Admission to the MSITE
To complete an online application for the Master of Science in Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship, please proceed to the Office of Graduate Admissions website.
Admissions to the program will be determined based on an overall review of the following applicant materials:
- Undergraduate degree and performance in science, engineering or business (other areas will be considered if the applicant demonstrates significant work experience in a technical field)
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation (professional and academic)
- A letter describing the applicant’s professional goals and how earning a MS will assist in their professional development
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries must present a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 600 (paper-based) or 100 (Internet-based).
Plus-One Program (only available to matriculated UMass Lowell undergraduates)
The Plus-One Program option offered by the Manning School of Business is an accelerated program offered to encourage outstanding undergraduate students in engineering, science and business to continue study at the graduate level. Undergraduate students in these majors (i.e., science, engineering or business), who have a GPA of 3.00 or better at the end of their junior year must apply for this program before they complete their undergraduate graduation requirements. Students who plan to apply to this program must meet with the M.S. program advisor by their junior year to discuss any additional course requirements.
General eligibility guidelines for admission to a UMass Lowell Accelerated Bachelor’s to Master’s Programs can be found in the UMass Lowell online catalog. New students are admitted to the MSITE program on a rolling basis in the fall and spring.
For more information regarding the MSITE MBA and Graduate Certificate programs and courses offered, please visit our Graduate Programs page.
If you have any questions regarding the MSITE or other graduate programs in COM, contact Ashwin Mehta, MSITE Coordinator or e-mail: Entrepreneurship@uml.edu.